|Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Application Developer Specialist needed - Based in Stratford-upon-Avon - Permanent position
Currently I am recruiting for an Application Developer Specialist to join my client's team based in Stratford-upon-Avon. The successful candidate will be working for a market leady Technology Company that specialise is sectors like Cyber Security and Network Virtualisation.
The successful Application Developer Specialist will gain the following benefits package:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
Some of the main duties of the successful Application Developer Specialist will include:
- Working for a leading Technology and Network Services integration company we are looking for candidates for an exciting new project to refresh our Service Management Solution.
- BMC Remedy Application Specialist delivering the Service Management Systems of our new ITSM solution.
- Focused mainly on the ITSM toolset but including bespoke Remedy apps and internal mobile apps.
- Drive key components of the delivery and help direct the deployment strategy
- Responsible for the design, development, documentation and support of Remedy ITSM Tool Suite 9.x.
- Ensure all user requirements are met and developed appropriately utilising best practice approaches
- To work within a customer facing project team to deliver and support application solutions
- To provide out of hours support as required for application faults.
- Development and support of bespoke Remedy applications outside of ITSM.
Required skills and experiences for the successful Application Developer Specialist:
- Remedy Service Desk and Change Management 9.x Certification or equivalent experience.
- A computing or technical degree, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills for completing documentation and communicate effectively.
If you are interested in this role then please apply today!