|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
An Application Engineer is required for my client in Bristol to assist in the specification and design and implementation of control systems for naval and commercial projects under the direction of senior and principal engineers. The Application Engineer can expect a salary between £35,000 - £45,000 + some excellent benefits:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Scheme
- Life Assurance (4x Salary)
- Private Medical Insurance (Pmi)
- Income Protection
o 25 Days Holiday Per Year
o 26 Days After 3 Years Service
o 27 Days After 5 Years Service
- Sick Pay Entitlement - 15 Days
- Child Care Vouchers
- Personal Achievement Training
- Eye Tests
Due to the nature of the business you will need to be put through SC clearance, so please only apply if this is possible.
- To work on all aspects of PMS automation for electrical, propulsion, ancillary (fluid) and auxiliary systems on naval and commercial platforms including QEC, Type-26 but not excluding other opportunities
- To produce and maintain documentation ensuring full traceability of the software throughout the lifecycle
- To participate in the full software lifecycle for control systems software adhering to company process and procedure. From Requirements Capture through to integration and Commissioning.
- Participate in reviews of FDS, Software Design documentation & Test documentation
- Participate in contractual internal/external design reviews.
- To agree jointly with the Project Manager and Applications Manager or delegated representative allocated tasks and timescales in accordance with company standards
Knowledge, Skills And Experience:
- Degree or diploma in Engineering related discipline
- Familiarity with software programming preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent PC skills for documents, spreadsheets and databases
- Eagerness to learn and interest in all aspects of automation system development
- Good reporting and communication skills
So if you have what it takes to be an Application Engineer and don't want to miss out on taking your career where you want it then apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.