|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: €500 - €550 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 27 days ago|
I need an Apllication Support Manager / Software Tooling Manager to join an international technical services company in Amsterdam. This is a great opportunity to be part of a high growth company with long term potential.
You will oversee and lead a team of Application Support specialists to ensure delivery of a high quality support service to meet technical and business applications objectives. Responsible for ensuring that all submitted requests are fulfilled on a timely basis as well as guaranteeing high availability and performance of the applications managed.
Applications managed include:
- Atlassian Jira Data Center
- Atlassian Confluence Server
- Atlassian Crowd Server
- Altassian Bitbucket Server
- Atlassian suite Operations
- Project/board creation/support
- Project configuration (Issue types, workflows, screens, notification schemes)
- Custom (scripted) project configuration
- Creation of project and page templates
- User and permission management
- Creation and management of application links, listeners and web hooks
- Technical assessment and configuration of add-ons
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology field is strongly preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience in a information technology environment,
- At least 1 year in a management role overseeing the work of other information technology team members preferably including the function of client/user support.
- Experience with systems engineering is strongly preferred, specifically:
- Linux (RHEL) system administration
- Nginx/Apache/Haproxy configuration and administration
- System monitoring tools (ELK, Grafana, Nagios, Solarwinds, DynaTrace)
- SVN/Git configuration and administration
- Database management (Oracle, MySQL, PostrgeSQL)
- Service virtualization (VSphere)
o Network engineering
- Experience with DevOps deployments and processes
- Experience with change management processes
- Experience with delivery processes and requirements management
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Good and constructive attitude when dealing with users.
- Excellent ability of data analysis, performing root cause investigations and problem solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment efficiently and effectively
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.