|Location: London||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ryan Lockyer|
Application Support - 1st Line / Level 1
My client is searching for someone to provide Junior Application Support on a permanent basis within their Global Financial organisation, they are searching for someone who has a knowledge of the Financial Industry including Banking / Card Payments, Transaction Processing Systems, EPOS and ATM's, ideally covering 1st Line Application Support / First Line Investigations / Answer Inbound Calls / Respond to Incidents etc, or using technologies such as JIRA, Microsoft Office, SQL or ITIL.
The client offers a range of benefits including:
* Salary between £25,000 - £35,000
* 23 Days Holiday +
* Variable annual bonus (usually 5 - 15%)
* Exciting Growing Company
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity for a Junior Application Support / 1st Line Application Support Analyst to secure an exciting position within a rapidly growing Financial company. The role will involve out of hours work / shift based working, and will be a challenging position, however the rewards are vast including bonuses and financial gain but also on the job learning and personal development. This will be of both your own skill set and knowledge, but also throughout the company as you learn / they grow. They are looking for someone who is keen to learn new skills, get stuck into a new challenging and interesting position. Someone who will go the extra mile to get things done, and on whom they can rely on to get business moving.
The successful Application Support / Junior Application Support Analyst will have experience including:
- 1-2 years experience in Customer Service (ideally cards/banking industry with an understanding of transaction processing systems, EPOS / electronic point of sale, ATM).
- Bachelors/Post Graduate degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office software applications.
- A genuine interest in technology.
- JIRA Service Desk Tool.
- Microsoft SQL.
- Experience in the FinTech or Financial Sector.
- Experience in a high pressure environment.
Responsibilities for the successful Application Support / 1st Line Application Support Analyst will include:
- Support business operations by dealing with 1st Line investigations, creating accounts, incident management, testing, and training.
- Answering inbound calls from clients capturing critical information and escalating appropriately.
- Level 1 investigation and analysis of client service request tickets.
- Day to day management of client service request tickets.
- Investigating inbound client issues.
- Answering questions relating to Card Payment Processing, Chargebacks, API behavior and customer support tool.
- Maintain / create / contribute to documentation.
- Analysis of card/transaction data to identify / escalate inconsistencies.
- End to end card testing (creating test scripts, performing card transactions, analysing data to confirm results).
If you would like more information or to be considered for the position please send your CV as soon as possible.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.