|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Architect | RIBA Chartered Practice | Maidstone
I am currently working on behalf of a RIBA registered Chartered Practice with a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors.
My client is looking to recruit an Architect to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architect and be looking to further their career with an established practice based in Maidstone.
The role is open due to an increase in workload and the company has recently made other appointments within the business. The company currently have in excess of 20 staff and the role of Architect is a vital role within the business.
Projects include; residential schemes for 3 to 300 houses and flats, commercial offices, leisure and community centres and health care projects.
What previous experience my client is looking for from the Architect:
- Strong general design and masterplanning skills on schemes of various size and complexity.
- A passion for creating exciting buildings and spaces
- A thorough understanding of UK planning process and requirements
- A good understanding of current UK Building Regulations as well as architectural detailing, construction technologies and sustainable design solutions
- An understanding of project procurement and the principles of excellent project delivery
- The ability to work independently and within a team with little technical support from the directors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and presentation software
- understanding of BIM
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as general communication and interpersonal skills
- A full valid driving licence and own means of transport would be advantageous
- Revit a benefit
What is on offer for the Architect:
£45,000 - £50,000
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal health 'Cash Plan' scheme
- Group life insurance
- Group critical illness insurance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!