|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are current seeking an experienced Architect for our Prestigious RIBA Registered Chartered client based in central Maidstone - Kent.
Our clients' practice has a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors including: Residential, Commercial, Workplace & Industrial, Leisure, Community and Healthcare and covers a large variety of Geographical locations including Greater London, Sussex, Surrey & Kent.
The role is open due to an increase in workload and expansion. Our client currently employs in excess of 25 staff within the practice and are looking for an additional Architect to play a vital role within the business.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architect and be looking to further their career with an established practice. Ideally be Part III recognised or working towards.
This position will allow an Architect to grow within the business and gain further experience across different market sectors, and add fantastic projects to their portfolios. We are looking for an architect with a real passion for their work, with excellent leadership abilities, and a drive to deliver excellence on every project.
previous experience required from the Architect:
- Strong general design and masterplanning skills on schemes of various size and complexity.
- A passion for creating exciting buildings and spaces
- A thorough understanding of UK planning process and requirements
- A good understanding of current UK Building Regulations as well as architectural detailing, construction technologies and sustainable design solutions
- An understanding of project procurement and the principles of excellent project delivery
- The ability to work independently and within a team with little technical support from the directors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and presentation software
- understanding of BIM
- Excellent spoken and written English as well as general communication and interpersonal skills
- A full valid driving licence and own means of transport would be advantageous
- Revit a benefit
What is on offer for the Architect:
£45,000 - £50,000
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal health 'Cash Plan' scheme
- Group life insurance
- Group critical illness insurance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join an expanding RIBA Registered Chartered Practice. Our clients staff are truly valued within the business and are well looked after. Our clients practice can be described as a "second home" as they have a relaxed "family environment".