|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Architectural Assistant | Architectural Practice | Maidstone
I am currently working on behalf of a RIBA registered Chartered Practice with a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors.
My client is looking to recruit an Architectural Assistant to join their team immediately.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architectural Assistant or have recently graduated with an Architectural degree.
The role is open due to an increase in workload and the company has recently made other appointments within the business. The company currently have in excess of 20 staff and the role of Architectural Assistant is a vital role within the business.
Projects include; residential schemes for 3 to 300 houses and flats, commercial offices, leisure and community centres and health care projects.
What previous experience my client is looking for from the Architectural Assistant:
- Previous experience working as Architectural Assistant or recently graduated with an Architectural Degree.
- Autocad experience is essential.
- Revit experience is desirable.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English, as well as general communication and interpersonal skills.
What is on offer for the Architectural Assistant:
- The opportunity to progress from Architectural Assistant within the business.
- A competitive salary.
- Benefits package which includes - pension scheme, 23 days annual leave, life insurance, critical illness insurance and health care scheme.
- My client will pay for chartership, training etc.
- A friendly working environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.