|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £22000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 23 days ago|
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
I'm currently recruiting for a well-established multi-disciplined practice which is heavily involved in Architectural design and project management.
The main aspect of the role involves AutoCAD, it is essential that you are experienced with the software and have good knowledge of construction. Driving Licence and reliable transport required.
Hard worker and reliable time keeper essential.
They have remarkable portfolio of clients; we are well established and are now looking to appoint a new member of the team as an Architectural Technician.
The role is very varied and will involve surveying properties, generating AutoCAD drawings and designs as well as preparing cost plans, work schedules and preparing up tender documents.
Architectural Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing cost plans, work schedules and specifications
- Produce planning drawings and documents
- Surveying projects
- Successively run various aspects of projects
- Site administration and examinations
- Produce tender documents.
- Use AutoCAD
- AutoCAD for commercial, industrial or residential projects
- UK planning building regulation and drawings.
- CDM documents, Estimates and cost control.
Architectural Technician Skills and Experience:
- A relevant qualification or experience in Construction or a similar discipline
- Key eye for detail
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages
- Driving licence
If you are interested in finding out more on the Architectural Technician role please call Paul on 10342 330577.