|Location: Brandon, Suffolk||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
A great opportunity has become available for a qualified architectural practice who are seeking an Architectural Technician based near Mundford. My client is a growing architecture practice with a strong workload within high-end housing, for private clients, commercial schemes and bespoke residential projects.
My client will provide strong personal & professional development offering great career progression for a ambitious Architectural Technician.
Your Architectural Technician will include:
- Attend site and client meetings
- Undertake measured surveys
- Produce feasibility studies/ concept schemes
- Develop our architectural design drawings for planning submission, building regulations.
- Explaining work for building regulations endorsement
- Communicate with governing bodies
- write up project briefs
- keep informed and study sketches to ensure they are precise
Architectural Technician experience:
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent computer skills
- Good eye for detail
- A relevant degree /qualification for the role required.
- Experience in CAD is required
- Vectorworks (highly desirable)
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.