|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
Architectural Technician / Revit Technician | RIBA Chartered Practice | Maidstone
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Technician for our prestigious RIBA registered Chartered client based the heart of Maidstone - Kent.
Our clients' practice has a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors including: Residential, Commercial, Workplace & Industrial, Leisure, Community and Healthcare and covers a large variety of Geographical locations including Greater London, Sussex, Surrey & Kent.
The role is open due to an increase in workload and expansion. Our client currently employs in excess of 25 staff within the practice and are looking for an additional Architectural Technician to play a vital role within the business.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architectural Technician and be looking to further their career with an established practice.
This position will allow a technician to grow within the business and gain further experience across different market sectors, and add fantastic projects to their portfolios.
We are looking for a technician with a real passion for their work and a drive to deliver excellence on every project.
This role will be very technical based so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent technical ability and knowledge with a passion for the finer details in design.
Experience using REVIT in a professional environment is essential for this vacancy.
What we are looking for from an Architectural Technician:
- Provide architectural design services and solutions working in conjunction all members of the design & construction teams.
- Collating and organising technical information.
- Run construction drawing programmes
- Prepare full detailed information and providing professional guidance.
- Liaise with client and technical team throughout all stages of projects
- Must have a minimum of 5 years U.K experience with a good knowledge of U.K legislation.
- Revit experience is essential
- Experience across market sectors including residential, Commercial, workplace & industrial, Leisure & community and Healthcare is desirable.
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Passion for detail
- Ambition to progress
- Good communicator
- Good organisational skills
We would also consider a highly experienced Revit technician With some base knowledge in the use of AutoCad and a good knowledge of U.K planning and construction Law/Legislation
We will only be considering candidates with minimum of 5 years post graduate U.K experience.
What is on offer for the Architectural Technician:
£30000 - £40,000 DOE.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal health 'Cash Plan' scheme
- Group life insurance
- Group critical illness insurance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to progress their career within an established and rapidly expanding RIBA registered chartered practice.
The studio / practice is perfectly located in the centre of Maidstone, a 15-minute walk from Maidstone East Station and a 10 Minute walk from Maidstone West station. Boasting a beautifully designed studio with a relaxed "family" environment with fantastic surroundings.