|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Construction, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural / Revit Technician for our prestigious RIBA registered Chartered client based the heart of Maidstone - Kent.
Our clients' practice has a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors including: Residential, Commercial, Workplace & Industrial, Leisure, Community and Healthcare and covers a large variety of Geographical locations including Greater London, Sussex, Surrey & Kent.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architectural / Revit Technician and be looking to further their career with an established practice.
We are looking for a technician with a real passion for their work and a drive to deliver excellence on every project.
This role will be very technical based so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent technical ability and knowledge with a passion for the finer details in design. Along with excellent knowledge of U.K building Laws & Legislation.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Technician to progress their career within an established and rapidly expanding RIBA registered chartered practice and gain further experience across different market sectors, and add fantastic projects to their portfolios.
Boasting a beautifully designed studio with a relaxed family environment with fantastic surroundings. Ideally located in Central Maidstone with a large variety of amenities and transport to/from london.
Experience using REVIT is essential for this vacancy.
We will only be considering candidates with a minimum of 5 years U.K based experience.
What we are looking for from an Architectural Technician:
- Provide architectural design services and solutions working in conjunction all members of the design & construction teams.
- Collating and organising technical information.
- Run construction drawing programmes
- Prepare full detailed information and providing professional guidance.
- Liaise with client and technical team throughout all stages of projects
- Must have a minimum of 5 years U.K experience with a good knowledge of U.K legislation.
- Revit experience is essential
- Experience across market sectors including residential, Commercial, workplace & industrial, Leisure & community and Healthcare is desirable.
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Passion for detail
- Ambition to progress
- Good communicator
- Good organisational skills
We will only be considering candidates with minimum of 5 years U.K based experience.
Salary - Negotiable DOE
Freelance applicants considered.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal health 'Cash Plan' scheme
- Group life insurance
- Group critical illness insurance