|Location: East London, London||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
I am currently looking to recruit Architectural Technicians for the inhouse Architectural department of a sister company to a main contractor and residential developer.
The role will be based out of my clients head office in East London.
The Architectural Technician will work within a department of circa 20 staff and report into the director.
The position is a permanent position.
The Architectural Technician will be exposed to the following project:
- New Residential Development
- New Residential Construction
- New Social and Education projects
- Estate and Area Regeneration
- Refurbishment and Planned Maintenance
The Architectural Technician will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a competitive salary and benefits including:
- Salary up to ranging from £40,000 to £55,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Healthcare Scheme.
The role of the architectural technician will include:
- Production of working drawings suitable for projects.
- Preparation and submission of building regulation applications
- Creating design proposal drawings
- Producing technical drawings for planning application packages
- Working closely with various colleagues and meeting clients to discuss their design requirements
The architectural technician should possess the following:
- Good communication skills
- Good AutoCAD skills
- An organised and methodical approach to working, with excellent attention to detail
- Driving licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Architectural Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.