|Location: Bolsover, Derbyshire||Salary: **Excellent Hourly Rate**|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Paul Napper|
Architectural Technician - Residential
**Excellent Hourly Rate**
My client has a great opportunity for an Architectural Technician, they are a large house builder which are always growing. If you have an eye for detail, a passion for architecture and enjoy working on projects from inception to completion, then this is the opportunity for you.
As Architectural Technician you can expect to receive a high hourly rate in a long term contract.
As Architectural Technician you'll be reporting to the Architectural Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Use AutoCAD software to produce site plans,
- Prepare Design Risk Assessments
- Prepare Conveyance Plan using AutoCAD
- Residential projects
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Appoint and liaise with specialists and consultants for specific expertise,
- Keep updated with new regulations and legislation
- Able to recognise issues and manage them proactively and in a timely manner
- (Please call Paul or email for hourly rates and full job specification)
As Architectural Technician you experience should include:
- Experienced Architectural Technician within the House Building Sector
- In-depth knowledge of building regulations
- Excellent communication and organisational capabilities
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.