|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Design||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking an experienced Architectural Technician for our prestigious RIBA registered Chartered client based the heart of Maidstone - Kent.
Our clients' practice has a wealth of experience of delivering successful projects in virtually all market sectors including: Residential, Commercial, Workplace & Industrial, Leisure, Community and Healthcare and covers a large variety of Geographical locations including Greater London, Sussex, Surrey & Kent.
The ideal candidate will be currently working as an Architectural Technician and be looking to further their career with an established practice.
This position will allow a technician to grow within the business and gain further experience across different market sectors, and add fantastic projects to their portfolios.
We are looking for a technician with a real passion for their work and a drive to deliver excellence on every project.
This role will be very technical based so the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent technical ability and knowledge with a passion for the finer details in design.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Architectural Technician to progress their career within an established and rapidly expanding RIBA registered chartered practice.
Boasting a beautifully designed studio with a relaxed family environment with fantastic surroundings. Ideally located in Central Maidstone with a large variety of amenities and transport to/from london.
Experience using REVIT is essential for this vacancy.
What we are looking for from an Architectural Technician:
- Provide architectural design services and solutions working in conjunction all members of the design & construction teams.
- Collating and organising technical information.
- Run construction drawing programmes
- Prepare full detailed information and providing professional guidance.
- Liaise with client and technical team throughout all stages of projects
- Must have a minimum of 5 years U.K experience with a good knowledge of U.K legislation.
- Revit experience is essential
- Experience across market sectors including residential, Commercial, workplace & industrial, Leisure & community and Healthcare is desirable.
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Passion for detail
- Ambition to progress
- Good communicator
- Good organisational skills
We would also consider a highly experienced Revit technician With some base knowledge in the use of AutoCad and a good knowledge of U.K planning and construction Law/Legislation
We will only be considering candidates with minimum of 5 years U.K experience.
What is on offer for the Architectural Technician:
£30000 - £40,000 DOE.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Personal health 'Cash Plan' scheme
- Group life insurance
- Group critical illness insurance