|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £37500 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
My client, a well-respected architectural practice, are looking to view the profiles of experienced Architectural Technologists to join their office based near Cuckfield. They are an energetic Architectural practice working within residential and commercial projects.
Key Responsibilities of the Architectural Technologist
- Exciting opportunity to work within a focused team in a growing company
- Architectural technicians / technologists work closely with architects and other building professionals, providing architectural design services and solutions on construction projects.
- They negotiate projects, assessing the clients needs and agree the project brief
- Design the project and presenting design proposals using CAD and Revit.
- Projects range from residential to commercial.
- Discovering new construction techniques
- Understanding of refurbishment of Listed Buildings
- They have a diverse portfolio of projects.
- They are heavily involved with the much larger pairing company including external extrinsic rewards
Benefits for Architectural Technologist
- A competitive salary of £30,000 - £37,500 (depending on experience)
- 28 days Holiday per annum
- Great working environment
Requirements for Architectural Technologist
- 5 years post-qualification experience.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations UK
- experience in delivering complete working drawing CAD packages.
- Degree or correspondent in an Architectural discipline
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit / AutoCAD is essential along with understanding of BIM standards and procedures