|Location: London, England||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Art Director | Technology Industry | London | Permanent | £60,000 - £70,000 pa
My client, a technology company based in central London, are seeking an Art Director/Creative Director for a permanent position and will be paying £60,000 - £70,000 pa.
This role will take responsibility to elevate and push the visual language forward through the creation of original and inspiring content that helps the brand tell their story across the world.
Key responsibilities of the Art Director:
- As Art Director you will lead design across all communication touchpoints including social, digital, app, press, events, emails, swag, decks, and more.
- Manage and conduct photo and video shoots for various ads and campaigns.
- Infuse the team with strong creative ideas and execution and get the people around you to be additive to the creative process and solicit team-wide feedback to yield world-class creative.
- Create and own design systems that allow the marketing team to scale and ship creative quickly, reliably and without compromising the brand's look and feel.
- Review all creative assets before publishing them, ensuring the final work is polished and up to Design and Brand guidelines.
- Review all creative assets after publishing them, ensuring that all designs are effective.
Ideal skills of the Art Director:
- 8+ Years of work experience in a visual design role or similar with a proven track record of building world-class brands.
- Experience within SaaS based, high-growth companies with a deep understanding of tailoring content to best engage with customer segments and personas.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates:
- Your taste and thought process, not just final design work.
- Passion for great design, stylistic breadth and attention to detail.
- Experience across digital, print, and motion.
- Strong sensibilities in typography, graphic design, content layouts, photography, and videography.
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- BA/BS in a related field (e.g. Visual Communication)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Art Director to join a fantastic, fast paced and growing organisation during a strong period for the company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.