|Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire||Salary: £28 - £32 per hour|
|Sector: Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Lauren Ballam|
Artwork Project Manager (9 Month Contract - with possibility of extension)
Artwork Project Manager needed for a leading Pharmaceutical Organsinsation Artwork Project Manager who are looking to employ an experienced Artwork Project Manager with experience in running projects surrounding OTC products.
Some of the main duties of the Artwork Project Manager will include:
- Ensure that packs and packaging materials are accurate and specified in accordance
with the requirements of a high-level business performance, GMP (European Guide
to Good Manufacturing Practice) This includes the checking and approving of amendments to existing or new packaging.
- Management of the local change control process with Regulatory, Supply Chain
Planners, Quality Assurance and Inter-Company and Third-Party Manufacturing to
ensure changes occur within Regulatory and Legal constraints of implementation.
- Partner with Marketing to deliver NPI & Rebrand Activity for UK & IRE. Over-see
artwork process from pre-production briefing through to press pass.
- Liaison with Artwork Houses, Production, Hub Operations, Distribution and Storage to
ensure all technical packaging requirements are fulfilled. Adhere to bespoke
operating processes as defined.
- Management of Artwork Approval Process to deliver Final Artwork in line with the
Providing information regarding printed packaging materials to internal
departments and appropriate outside agencies.
- Partner with key stakeholders to deliver customised packaging solutions e.g. security;
promo, SRP. Manage specific quality related re-pack activity e.g. over-labelling.
- Provide artwork to support In-House Image Library and manage the commercial
availability of Artwork to external providers.
- Deliver Key Strategic Projects as deemed necessary
What you need to be the successful Artwork Project Manager
In order to be the successful Artwork Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- 3-5 years FMCG and/or 2yrs in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a similar
- Knowledge of Company systems an advantage, together with co-ordination
experience in multi-department projects.
- Purchasing related and Logistics knowledge also required.
- Excellent communication skills (ability to communicate across all levels of the
business both internally and externally).
- Negotiation Skills - ability/evidence of experience having to negotiate across
HND Level in business studies or equivalent.
Degree level in a science related subject (preferred).
Qualification: Institute of Packaging Diploma.
This is a great opportunity with a globally recognised Pharma Organisation which fantastic progression!
NOT to be missed! Apply now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.