|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joe Tomkins||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Assembly Fitter required for a leading globaly aerospace company, based in Wimborne. The position will be based within the Assembly and Test facility on Aerospace products, to agreed engineering methods and processes.
Salary for this Assembly Fitter position will be discussed upon application.
All applicants must be eligible for Security Clearance (SC).
As an Assembly Fitter your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Fuel system experience
- Aerospace sub-system assembly and test
- Be able to read drawings
- Aircraft experience from a line or base maintenance background
- You will be a team player with a flexible approach
As an Assembly fitter your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working in a team building air to air refuelling products.
- Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
- Attending training courses for your development
- Adhearing to processes & offering ideas for new procedures
To apply for this exciting Assembly Fitter opportunity, please press 'apply now'.