|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Assembly Fitter needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Assembly Fitter with an in depth knowledge of aircraft subsystem assembly, mechanical assembly and the ability to read technical drawings.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assembly Fitter will include:
- Working in a team building air to air refuelling products.
- Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
- Attending training courses for your development.
- Adhering to processes & offering ideas for new procedures
What you need to be the successful Assembly Fitter:
In order to be the successful Assembly Fitter and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Fuel system experience
- Aerospace sub-system assembly and test
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Aircraft experience from a line or base maintenance background
- You will be a team player with a flexible approach
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assembly Fitter to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Assembly Fitter, you must be eligible for Security Clearance.