|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Job Title: Assembly Fitter
Assembly Fitter needed for a multinational Aerospace organisation based in Dorset. There're looking to employ an experienced Assembly Fitter wants to progress their career with an aerospace company.
This role includes a shift, which isn't often but there will be times when you will be added to a shift rota. The hours are 6AM-2PM or 2PM - 10PM when you are on shift. Other than this it is standard hours. If you are applying for the assembly fitter position, we need you to be okay with these hours.
What the role of Assembly Fitter entails:
Some of the main duties will include:
- Working in a team building air to air refuelling products.
- Assembling and testing products in a manufacturing environment
- Attending training courses for your development
- Adhering to processes & offering ideas for new procedures
- Being part of a shift rota
What you need to be the successful Assembly Fitter:
In order to be the successful Assembly Fitter and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will need to have the following:
- Proven assembly fitter with a strong career behind you
- Aerospace/aircraft experience/background.
- Be able to read technical drawings
- Fuel system experience is desirable
- You will be a team player who offers a flexible approach to work.
The successful Assembly Fitter will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Shift Allowance paid on top of above average salary, which will push the salary up to over £30K
- Overtime allowance paid at premium rates
- Great pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Single Medical Cover
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Assembly Fitter, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Assembly Fitter, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.