|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Assembly / Production Operator
22 week contract
We have a number of Assembly Technician / Production Operator positions available with a globally recognised defence/electronics company based in Greenford.
They are looking for candidates for this Assembly / Production Operator position to be responsible for building electro-mechanical assemblies and using automated test equipment to the required quality standards, whilst working to customer delivery deadlines.
This Assembly Production role is for an initial 22 week contract. Hourly rate will be discussed upon application. All applicants must be eligible for SC clearance.
Key Responsibilities for Assembly Technician / Production Operator:
- Build electro-mechanical assemblies to IPC-A-610 standard
- Carry out automated tests of built sub-assemblies and general assemblies
- Pack products
- Adhere to work procedures, quality standards and timescales
- Train colleagues when requested to do so, to agreed company standards in working practices and process
- Ensure all work is carried out promptly and with the instructions given
- Report any issues to Team Leader or Line Manager
- Work with team members to adhere to deadlines, demonstrating flexibility where required to meet business needs
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Maintaining good working relations
- Check quality of the product through self-inspection
- Record and report any discrepancies or non-conformances
- Achieve targets - output targets, quality targets
- ESD awareness
To apply for this contract Assembly / Production Operator opportunity please press 'apply now'