|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £23000 - £27000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Assembly Technician - Vehicles
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Assembly, Vehicle, Military, Armoured, HGV, Electrical, Mechanical, Drawings, Engineering, 5S, Hand Tools, Measuring, Equipment, Fitting
An experienced Assembly Technician is required to support the engineering group in the precision and methodical completion of tasks ensuring the successful completion of production activities on high value hardware. You will need to be a competent technician capable of electrical & mechanical assembly and integration of complex systems, working from drawings and engineering instructions.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Assembly Technician?
- To work as part of the wider engineering team in the upkeep and assembly of an array of military & armoured fighting vehicles.
What are we looking for in our next Assembly Technician?
- Hold a recognised apprenticeship in Mechanical assembly or equivalent work experience in a similar role
- Hold a comprehensive skill in a range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in an assembly role working on HGVs, Vehicles, Military Vehicles, Armoured vehicles
- Hold the ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions
- Have the ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy
- Knowledge of 5S methodology highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Assembly Technician, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Assembly Technician, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy