|Location: Sittingbourne, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Asset Management Administrator
£30,000-£40,000 + Benefits
The IT Security and Compliance is setting up a new centralised team for the management of assets across the Group, including, software purchasing, license re-harvesting, asset template development, monitoring of compliance across the Group and site assistance.
Main Tasks/Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Assist with the development of centralised policies, processes and procedures for the management of technology assets across the Group
- Rollout and maintenance of a new SNOW Asset Management solution for the Group
- Design, development and maintenance of workflow approvals for the automation of asset management requests for the Group
- Design, development and maintenance of asset templates in the asset management solution.
- Gather, analyse and alert on data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
- Design, development and maintenance of reports to enable the business to review the financial spend and to review and communicate compliance of asset management
- Maintain records relating to the issuing of license keys and loan of software media
- Effectively manage inquiries about software usage, deployment and license availability
- Raise, track, validate, manage and receipt software purchase orders as appropriate in line with company policy
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owner.
- Assist with the organisations response to software vendor license compliance audits or license validation requests, in consultation with local sites and the asset management team.
- Approve or reject requests for variances to the Group Standards for Software Assets.
- Identify areas of cost savings through the identification of shelfware, alternative support options, rationalisation, license recycling and optimal licensing practices.
- Monitoring changes to license terms and conditions, alerting stakeholders to licensing changes that are relevant to them and arranging licensing briefings as appropriate.
- At least 5 years' experience working with enterprise asset management or equivalent
- At least 5 years' of hands-on information gathering, analysis and management reporting
- CAMP, CSAM, CHAMP, CMAM, CITAD, CAMSE or CITAM qualification or similar
- A strong knowledge and experience in data analysis
- A good knowledge of enterprise asset management tools such as Flexera or SNOW
- A working knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to prioritise and coordinate work
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and organisational skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.