|Location: London||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Oliver Jones||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Asset Manager, London
£65,000 - £75,000 + Package
Our client is a successful real estate investment advisory firm based in Central London. Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Asset Manager to join their growing team reporting in to the Senior Asset Manager.
Leading on the asset management of properties both in the UK and potentially Europe, and across of range of sectors, including office, retail and student accommodation.
Responsibilities to include:
Active value and revenue enhancement through leasing of vacant space, renegotiation of existing leases, oversight or leading project management of refurbishments and redevelopments and oversight of external property management.
Leading on the sale of the whole or part of properties, including co-ordination of the external professional team.
Investor relations with international clients, including direct dialogue and preparation of recommendation and update memos / presentations.
- 5+ years relevant asset management experience, with a proven track record of adding value.
- Member of RICS / educated within a relevant subject matter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management experience with refurbishments and/or redevelopments.
On offer will be:
- The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary in the region of £65,000 and £75,000 in addition to a discretionary bonus. Additional corporate benefits including health care, pension and 26 days' annual leave.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.