|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £90000 per annum + Comp|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oly Jones|
Asset Manager (Residential/PRS)
Our client is a specialist residential property fund manager who concentrate on building and actively managing portfolios with clusters of houses and low-rise apartment blocks in areas of good rental demand which will appeal to families and young professionals. This contrasts with a number of other residential funds which are focused on large blocks of flats in city centres.
We are looking to recruit a bright, personable asset manager who wants to join a small but active team with great career potential. The role will focus on the management and reporting of residential portfolios across the UK which are growing rapidly. A key part of the role will be monitoring the performance of external property managers and making every effort to improve the overall operational property performance.
- Work to maximise income and control operational expenses.
- Liaise with external property managers and all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Identify and implement initiatives to add value to existing assets e.g. refurbishments to drive higher rents or sale values.
- Manage third party agents and solicitors for letting and sale transactions.
- Manage capital expenditure programmes by working closely with third party contractors.
- Update cashflows of existing assets under management and run sensitivity analysis of asset management initiatives.
- Assist in the underwriting and acquisition of new opportunities.
- Confident and willing to adopt a "hands on" approach to asset management
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimal supervision.
- Committed to maintaining high standards and an eye for detail
- Financially numerate and able to run cash flow models in Excel
A competitive salary and bonus package is offered commensurate with experience.