|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Assistant Accountant, London.
A developing design company are seeking an Assistant Accountant. This is a great opportunity for someone with accounts experience to join as number two supporting a Finance Manager and develop their own career as the business grows.
Location: London, Overground - Shoreditch High Street, Local Tube - Liverpool street, Aldgate
Benefits: Salary £20k to £25k, 25 days holiday, Pension, Bupa Health care, profit share bonus, season ticket loan
Main duties of the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Support the Finance Manager across Account and admin responsibilities
- Dealing with invoice quires
- Processing invoices
- Running reports on project costing
- Undertaking reconciliations as part of the month end process
- Supporting project managers on uploading their data
Skills and Qualifications as the Assistant Accountant:
- Experience working in an Accounts department
- Knowledge of using an accountancy package e.g. Sage
- Excellent Excel skills including Microsoft office
- Strong communication and written skills
- Attention to detail and proactive
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or contact Kelly.