|Location: Ealing, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Assistant Buyer needed for a leading Aerospace organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an Assistant Buyer with an interest in Procurement and the Supply Chain
What the role entails:
- Some of the main duties of the Assistant Buyer will include: Raise purchase orders in line with the MRP & Purchase Requisition system requirements.
- Action MRP messages to meet Production requirements.
- Check supplier acknowledgments for accuracy.
- Contact suppliers to expedite material.
- Monitor and report supply chain risks.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Process returns of non-conforming materials.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Maintain systems data.
What you need to be the successful Assistant Buyer:
In order to be the successful Assistant buyer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A strong team player, and must have the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and other members of staff.
- Presentable and professional image.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- PC literate, and familiar using MS Office.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience within a Purchasing team, but not essential.
- Experience working for an aerospace organisation.
- Full clean driving license.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply or call me on 01342 330554 as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.