|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Assistant Buyer needed for a multinational defence & aerospace organisation based in West London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Assistant Buyer that takes pride in their work who is a strong team player, and must have the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and other members of staff.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Buyer will include:
- Raise purchase orders in line with the MRP & Purchase Requisition system requirements.
- Action MRP messages to meet Production requirements.
- Check supplier acknowledgments for accuracy.
- Contact suppliers to expedite material.
- Monitor and report supply chain risks.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Process returns of non-conforming materials.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Maintain systems data.
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Buyer:
- Presentable and professional image.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- PC literate, and familiar using MS Office.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance
- Experience within a Purchasing team, but not essential.
- Experience working for an aerospace organisation.
- Full clean driving license.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Assistant Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note that all applicants moving forward for this Assistant Buyer position must be able to undergo and obtain UK SC Security Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.