|Location: West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Assistant Buyer needed for a leading defence and aerospace organisation based in west London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Assistant Buyer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge in purchase orders, supplier management and invoicing.
- Bonus schemes
- Pension schemes
- Flexible working
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidised health and dental plans
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Buyer will include:
- Raise purchase orders in line with the MRP & Purchase Requisition system requirements.
- Action MRP messages to meet Production requirements.
- Check supplier acknowledgments for accuracy.
- Contact suppliers to expedite material.
- Monitor and report supply chain risks.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Process returns of non-conforming materials.
- Resolve invoice queries.
- Maintain systems data.
What experience you need to be the successful Assistant Buyer:
- Experience within a Purchasing team
- A strong team player, and must have the ability to create and maintain effective professional relationships with suppliers and other members of staff.
- Presentable and professional image.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Possess great attention to detail.
- PC literate, and familiar using MS Office.
- Experience working for an aerospace organisation.
- Full clean driving license.
Suitable candidates must be eligible to obtain security clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.