|Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joshua Bath|
Assistant Design Coordinator
Assistant Design Coordinator needed for a leading London contractor and developer based in Hertfordshire. My client is looking to employ an Assistant Design Coordinator due to an increase in workload.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from a developer or main contracting back.
The role will be predominately office based in Hertfordshire with regular visits to site.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The successful Assistant Design Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 22 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Assist in the management of a range of residential projects.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
- Manage approval process including Code for Sustainable Homes/BREEAM, Secure by Design etc
- Review drawings prior to submissions for S38/S278 agreements.
What you need to be the successful Assistant Design Coordinator:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- Educated within construction, civil engineering or architecture.
- CSCS card will be required
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Design Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.