|Location: Greenwich, London||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Assistant Façade Manager
Greenwich, South East London
Assistant Façade Manager needed for an established house developer based in London who are looking to employ an Assistant Façade Manager with a knowledge of residential externals work.
The successful Assistant Façade Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
- Additional benefits
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Façade Manager will include:
- An understanding of facade systems with past hands on experience in installation, commissions, snagging, QA and hand over of such systems.
- Fully understand the NHBC and building reg requirements and be able to implement / install in accordance with the regs, BS standards and manufacturers requirements
- Knowledge and experience working on externals as an assistant Façade Manager
What you need to be the successful Assistant Façade Manager:
In order to be the successful Assistant Façade Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A minimum of 18 months' experience working as an assistant façade manager
- Must have experience with externals on residential projects
- Valid tickets which are appropriate
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Façade Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.