|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
Marketing Manager (Junior) | Automotive Sector | Permanent | £30-£35k | Crawley
I'm currently recruiting a senior marketing executive position with an exciting automotive company based in Crawley. This role is permanent and will be paying up to £35,000 pa.
This role will take responsibility to implement the Global Marketing Plan as defined by the Brand Manager, with particular emphasis on the 4 P's of the marketing mix (price, promotion, place and product) to achieve Commercial Objectives and deliver against agreed Marketing KPI's.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support the development and implementation of global social media programmes
- Oversee the creation of new and relevant Global content for the websites
- Aid the development of agreed email marketing programmes for both consumers and customers
- Direct line management of Brand Execute for global brand activities.
- Work with customers 'dealer' and sales teams to deliver full marketing support programmes to deliver sales uplift for new & used car sales, Aftersales products and services and Parts
- Develop annual promotional calendars & execute activity, in particular management of 'dealer toolkit' & retail activation.
- Working closely with Motorsport team organise customer, consumer activation and tracking to maintain/grow ROI and awareness of Caterham motorsport.
- Execute multiple consumer, customer and motorsport events each year
Ideal candidates will display:
- Minimum 4-5 years marketing experience
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience (SEO, PPC, Analytics online advertising, social media, website maintenance, E-mail marketing etc.)
- Fully competent in Microsoft Applications, in particular Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience of briefing and managing creative agencies
- Experience of aiding and implementing online brand marketing plans
- Experience of online content management systems
- Experience of drafting and implement social media marketing communications
This is a great opportunity for a marketing executive with line management experience to step into an exciting, challenging broad role.