|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + car, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Planning Engineer to join specialist fit out and refurbishment contractor based in South London. The company is a family run business that work with major brands across a number of sectors including commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, residential, retail, transport and public sectors.
The Assistant Planning Engineer will report directly into the Planning Manager, they will be responsible for assisting with the production of competitive tender programmes for projects valued circa £1-10m.
The Assistant Planning Engineer will need to have some previous planning experience using Asta Powerproject. A can do attitude and willingness to learn is key, full support and training will be given to the right individual.
The role will entail:
- Assisting with the preparation of design, procurement and construction programmes using Asta Powerproject
- Assisting with the production of project Method Statements
- Preparing site logistics plans
- Assisting the planning manager with evaluation of project tender documents to enable the compilation of compliant and logically sequenced programmes
- Development of tender programmes into construction programmes
The skills required are:
- Degree qualified or industry equivalent qualification
- Two years site management experience
- Strong communication skills
- A basic knowledge of Asta Powerproject or similar planning software is desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of an extremely successful and supportive team
- Have a methodological approach
- Be computer literate in standard Microsoft Office packages
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £35-45,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a £5,000 annual car allowance, pension, life insurance, 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply y sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 940434.