|Location: Brentford, Middlesex||Salary: £37000 - £39000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Sector: Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlotte Basset||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
South West London
Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed for a leading London developer based in South West London. My client is looking to employ an experienced Assistant Quantity Surveyor with an in-depth knowledge of residential new build projects, and the residential sector.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £37,000 - £39,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday
- KPI linked bonus
- Car or car allowance up to the value of £4500
- Pension Plan
- Private Healthcare
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Assist with the preparation of subcontractor Articles of Agreement.
- Assist in the production of project cost reports on a monthly basis.
- Assist in the production of project cash flow.
- Provide continuous feedback to pre-construction of current market rates to inform land bids.
- Participate in regular team meetings.
- Support the implementation of Health & Safety policy for the department and supply chain.
What you need to be the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful applicant and have a chance to join an excellent company you will ideally need to have the following:
- Relevant construction and quantity surveying experience.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a relevant surveying role
- A strong team working, customer focus, time management and leadership focus.
- Ability to liaise with other departments as well as external companies.
- Industry related business qualification.
- Valid driving license.
- CSCS card at appropriate level.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!