|Location: North London, London||Salary: £40 - £45 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Lola-Daisy Meredith|
Assistant Site Manager - Residential
c.£45,000 + £4000 car allowance + package
I have an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager join one of the UK's leading and best-known residential developers.
They are currently working on a large-scale residential scheme in North London, which is a selection of new and restored homes and apartments set within a 413-acre country park, located just a short drive from the M25 and a tube journey into Kingscross.
We are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to focus on 58 new build traditional technique apartments within this scheme, which has a value of upwards of £90m.
With a further 4 years scheduled for this exciting project, it is a fantastic chance for an Assistant Site Manager to join the team and progress within the company. Alongside this there is fantastic industry renowned training that will be available to you.
If you are interested in furthering your career in an industry leading business with a fantastic reputation and working on key projects of significant value then this is a great chance for you to do so.
What is on offer:
- Permanente position with attractive salary and package
- Opportunity to work for one of the UK's top Housebuilders
- Chance to further your career and work on great high-value projects within the residential market
- Guaranteed employee development
- Room for growth into a Senior position
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience with reputable contractor or developer
- Prior on-site experience
- Understanding or interest in the residential industry
- Construction related degree or relevant qualifications
- 2-3 years of post-grad experience
- Previous residential experience on mid-high rise properties desirable
- Desire to progress within a reputable company
- Fantastic attitude to work
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, then please apply directly. CV's will be reviewed promptly.