|Location: Swanley, Kent||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Car + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor needed for an established housing developer based in Kent who are looking to employ an Assistant Quantity Surveyor with a knowledge of producing monthly valuations, agreeing variation costs with clients and the internal team and dealing residential projects.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Activities to include measurement, involvement with Design Agreements and Schedules, procurement, document review, risk management, and co-ordinating a Pre-Construction Project Team.
- Able to review and understand a Cost Plan, and comment on, or contribute, to the primary aspects. Aware of the information required for individual cost reporting forms and can prepare and submit cost data internally and externally.
- Cashflow forecasting, measurement of pricing of contract variations
- Final accounting and claims management
What you need to be the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
In order to be the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Minimum a years' experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Experience working on new build residential projects
- Degree or HNC/HND in Quantity Surveying or equivalent degree/diploma
- Must be computer literate
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.