|Location: Wandsworth, London||Salary: £30000 - £34000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Basset|
Assistant Site Manager - South London - Residential Construction
Position: Assistant Site Manager
Location: Wandsworth, South London
Salary: £30 000 - £34 000(DOE) + benefits package
My client is looking for an exciting new player to become Assistant Site Manager supporting the Site Manager and team to provide efficient management of onsite activities to successfully complete the project in a safe manner, to cost, to the stipulated quality standards and to time in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. The ideal applicant should be familiar with construction drawings, bills and specifications and ensuring that the works are executed in compliance with the documents and product as expected. You will demonstrate a high level of communication, demonstrating customer care and sensitivity.
The project you will be working on is student accommodation on a £65m scheme consisting of 201 units up to 26 storeys. The client provides great opportunities for career progression and believes in making a difference to communities and leaving a lasting legacy.
What they want:
- Assistant Site Manager with previous experience within the construction industry would be desirable
- Minimum of 4 GCSEs Grade C or above to include Maths and English (both at Grade B)
- Construction related NVQ level 3
- Competent work organiser
- Financially aware, including being conscious of minimising costs and maximising income.
- Assistant Site Manager with a high level of communication, demonstrating customer care and sensitivity
- Sound knowledge and compliance with health and safety requirements
- Work as a team member and comply with set objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Relevant CSCS card, SSSTS certificate and a valid driving licence.
If this position of an Assistant Site Manager is you, then please contact me as soon as possible.