|Location: Bangor, Gwynedd||Salary: £23000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlotte Bray|
Assistant Site Manager
Assistant Site Manager needed for a well-known construction company who are looking to employ an Assistant Site Manager with ideally the know of health care or commercial projects dealing with health & safety, customer relations, programmes and costings.
The successful Assistant Site Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Assistant Site Manager will include:
- Support to the Site Manager, with a view to taking control of the final phases of work.
- Controlling prelims, and project budgets;
- Ensuring the construction works run to strict programme;
- Managing site construction activities;
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures;
- Management of the supply chain and manage changes - client/company/supply chain;
- Lead regular site meetings with all interested parties;
- Conducting regular site safety checks;
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Maintaining effective long-term relationships with the customer and their representatives/advisors;
- Ensuring the project team comply with the Companies Business Management System;
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability;
What you need to be the successful Assistant Site Manager:
In order to be the successful Assistant Site Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience working as an Assistant Site Manager or Site Foreman
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an Assistant Site Manager on site
- Valid CSCS Card at Management level, SMSTS and First Aid at Work
- Ideally but not essential NVQ Level 3-4 in Building Construction or a relevant qualification
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.