|Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire||Salary: £25000 - £32500 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joshua Bath||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Assistant Technical Coordinator
Assistant Technical Coordinator needed for a leading UK residential developer based near Leeds. My client is looking to employ an Assistant Design Coordinator due to an increase in workload.
Due to the Technicality of the role, my client will consider candidates from a developer or main contracting back.
The role will be predominately office based near Leeds with regular visits to site.
My client has an excellent name in the market along with an interesting portfolio of work.
The successful Assistant Technical Coordinator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £25,000 - £32,500 per annum
- Company car
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
Main duties will include:
- See projects through from pre-planning through to completion.
- Assist in the management of a range of residential projects.
- Coordinate consultants on site.
- Deal with negotiations.
- Attend design team meetings, providing architectural and design advice for projects during the build process.
- Manage the distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internally and externally.
- Review drawings prior to submissions for S38/S278 agreements.
What you need to be the successful Assistant Technical Coordinator:
- You will have experience of working within the Construction industry, specifically on new build residential projects.
- Educated within construction, civil engineering or architecture.
- CSCS card will be required
- Full Driving licence required
- I.T. Literate - Be able to use Autocad and basic Microsoft package.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Technical Coordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!