|Location: London, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
Associate Director - Health Policy
My client is an International communications consultancy that are looking for a new Associate Director to join their team who has great experience with healthcare policies due to new client wins. They are trusted by high profiles companies, governments and individuals from all over the world.
The Associate Director must have experience across the pharmaceutical and/or healthcare sector and should include experience in supporting teams with drafting pharma product and disease awareness material, providing reference packs, facilitating approvals, generating media coverage, support in the running of public events and managing KOL's and patient groups.
Main responsibilities of the Associate Director:
- Driving new business efforts, managing new proposals and pitches;
- Directing major key accounts and projects;
- Lead Public Relation strategies from start to finish, aligned to the key business objectives;
- Be responsible for the financials of your client's accounts, budgets and P&L's;
- Managing and mentoring junior account managers;
- Be involved in the development of company culture, brand and reputation;
- Senior and active member of the Senior Leadership team.
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Associate Director:
- Great understanding of the way the NHS is structured, drug approval and HTA processes;
- Must to able to pitch persuasive and creative story opportunities, write creative proposals, programmes, plans, etc.
- Successful record with new business;
- Be able to interact with high profile clients;
- Experience leading strategic communications;
- Have great presentation skills.
Benefits offered for the Associate Director:
- Life Assurance;
- Private Healthcare;
- Annual profit share;
- Pension (5% contributions)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays;
- Cycle to work;
- Plus, many more!!!
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional Associate Director, then this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!