|Location: London, England||Salary: £120000 - £150000 per annum + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Job Title: Associate Director/Director - Asset Management
Salary: £120,000 - 150,000 + Bonus + Package
A senior level opportunity is available for an Associate level Director who is looking to take their next step on the ladder of responsibility or a Director who is already at this point in their career however looking to transfer their skills and experience to a new team.
Based in a central location in London, the position will report direct to the Head of Asset Management. The incumbent will need to be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of the property process and real estate finance, alongside experience within a comparable environment and be results focused.
What are your duties as an AD,Director?
- Develop specific asset and portfolio strategies consistent with the respective source of capital objectives in order to meet target returns.
- Manage the real estate and financial strategies, by establishing processes for efficient management of their respective Assets and Portfolios.
- Communicate significant asset events and recommend solutions to Fund/Portfolio Management
- Select, direct and motivate property managers and third-party service providers.
- Where appropriate, manage the relationship with local operating partners
- Strict monitoring of deals to ensure the investments achieve their target returns
- Manage and execute the disposal of assets/portfolios, by way of an asset or share transaction.
- Establish and execute Annual Business Plans
- Oversee the ongoing analytics and modeling
- Manage the individual Analyst allocated to the deal
- The role will require close involvement with the acquisitions team and, in particular the overseeing of a transition document upon completion of a deal
What skills are we looking for in an AD/Director?
- Highly financially literate
- Possess expertise in financial engineering and re-financings
- Experience of capital markets
- Strong negotiation skills
- Commercial in approach with sound property judgment
- Credible in front of internal and external partners and clients
- Culturally astute, able to work across national borders and operating methodologies
What are the personal skills required to fulfil this opportunity?
- Master's Degree or Post Master's Degree - Chartered Surveying qualification would be desirable although not essential
- Minimum 7 - 9 years real estate experience
- Relevant hands on strategic Asset Management and Portfolio Management experience
- Experience of business planning, management and co-ordination of large portfolios
- Proven track record of value creation