|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Associate Programme Controller
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 + Package
Key Skills: Programme Controller, Planning, Scheduling, Primavera, Microsoft Project, Risk Analysis, Earned Value Management, Cost, Master Schedule, Customer, Analysis, Excel, MoD, Defence, Aviation, Aerospace, Finance, WBS, IMS, IMP, Supplier
An experienced Associate Programme Controller is required to play a key role in working within the Programme Office Team based within the Military Solutions division of the business covering Delivery, Support Solutions and advanced groups spanning the entire programme lifecycle. You will be immersed in a number of programmes, developing and honing your skills on large MoD projects.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as an Associate Programme Controller?
- Provision of support to the Programme Office Lead in delivering Programme Performance Management activities
- Capture and drive programme actions to closure in a timely manner, including interfacing with key customers
- Support the development and maintenance of Integrated Master Plans, Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Structures for programmes assigned to
- Provide support to the sub-contract Programme Management and Engineering teams ensuring solutions being considered are capable of being delivered in line with project needs
- Reviewing of programme performance (cost expenditure, Earned Value, Budget, Risk Positions)
- Support the Master Planner with Schedule Risk Analysis, Earned Value Planning and schedule maintenance
What are we looking for in our next Associate Programme Controller?
- Degree Educated within an Aviation/Finance/Business Management discipline
- Have experience with Open Plan or Microsoft Project Scheduling - Primavera, M/S Project
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with a high proficiency in Excel
- Have strong data analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an aptitude for independence and leadership
- Prior work experience of integrated supply schedules and programme management highly desirable
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Associate Programme Controller, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Associate Programme Controller, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.