|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £84000 - £86000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Associate Quantum Consultant
£85,000 + 25 days annual leave, Discretionary bonus, pension & more
I have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Quantum Consultant to join a well regarded, busy and privately owned construction claims & dispute resolution consultancy at their offices in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking a new challenge and looking to further their experience in working on complex disputes with industry leading contractors across the UK.
The Associate Quantum Consultant will be joining a busy, professional team and working on a variety of different commissions either independently as part of a team. As the Associate Quantum Consultant, Your role will include:
- The Forensic investigation of multimillion £ project accounts
- Preparing final accounts for adjudication
- Calculating damages, expenses and losses due to breaches of contract
- Preparing reports throughout the dispute resolution process
- Representing the defence through the adjudication & mediation stages
- Working closely with colleagues and assisting other consultants with their own development
- Promoting the business to secure future commissions and work with senior management to help grow the business
In return for your experience, The successful Associate Quantum Consultant can expect:
- Starting salary of c.£85,000
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Death in service
Associate Quantum Consultants considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Construction commercial management experience
- Construction claims & dispute management experience in a main contracting or consultancy (PQS) environment
- Strong knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the construction of residential, commercial, healthcare, education and similar projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Associate Quantum Consultant looking for an opportunity to join a well regarded construction claims & dispute management consultancy in Central London. If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.