|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Planning, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Noddings||Job Published: 4 days ago|
Associate Transport Planner
£55,000 - £65,000
This is a well-established business with many offices situated in the UK as well as worldwide.
They cover sectors from; Environmental, Health & Safety, Design & Development, Transportation, Energy, Water, Defence and government services and property.
The planning team:
Working across all sectors, we have significant experience delivering a range of transport infrastructure including airports, shipping ports, railways, bus facilities, roads, cycleways and footways.
They bring our expertise to all forms of property development, covering energy generating facilities, residential, commercial, sporting, leisure, health and educational land uses.
This role is to assist the UK wide transport team growth plans and will see you working closely the Directors from Abingdon, Bristol, London & Scotland.
* Complete business development
* Mentor junior team members
* Fulfil project management
* Be the senior level interface with clients.
* Whilst ensuring quality technical output and team deliverables are met
Must have experience for the Transport Planner:
* Prior Transport Planning experience
* Work winning abilities and successes (Business development) with local authorities
* Some experience of working with modellers and modelling systems
* Experience with supporting developers
* Public Inquiry experience
* Experience with planning appeals
What you'll get in return as the Associate Transport Planner
A competitive salary and benefits package including holiday and flexible working arrangements, healthcare cover, share and pension schemes, life assurance, professional membership subscription and a commitment to ongoing CPD.