|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Our leading client who has a long-established record of successfully delivering transport and infrastructure solutions in connection with both new and existing developments. Specialising in the delivery of high-quality multidisciplinary services, including engineering design, environment and planning for projects across all sectors.
The Bristol Transport team have an opportunity for an Associate to join the established UK wide team.
Key Duties for the Associate Transport Planner:
This role is to assist the UK wide transport team growth plans and will see you working closely the Directors from Abingdon, Bristol, London & Scotland.
* Be the senior level interface with clients.
* Complete business development
* Mentoring junior team members
* Fulfilling project management
* Whilst ensuring quality technical output and team deliverables are met
What you'll get in return as the Associate Transport Planner:
A competitive salary and benefits package including holiday and flexible working arrangements, healthcare cover, share and pension schemes, life assurance, professional membership subscription and a commitment to ongoing CPD.
What you'll need to be the Associate Transport Planner
* A degree in relevant spatial or numerical subject
* An in depth understanding of the Development Control process;
* Significant experience in development planning including production and review of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and planning agreements;
* The ability to produce project reports, including technical documents;
* Demonstrable ability to develop and service a productive client work base
* A proven track record in managing transport planning projects;
* Knowledge of transport guidance and best practice (WelTAG, WebTAG, DMRB, TAN 18 etc.)
* Knowledge and application of traffic modelling (, Junctions 8, Vissim, Paramics)
* Experience of liaising with and securing approvals from LA's, WG, DfT and HA.
* Ability to communicate technical arguments to technical and non-technical clients, and present outputs from studies to range of audiences.
If you are interested in the role, please get in touch - this is a great opportunity with a successful company!