|Location: Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire||Salary: £33000 - £380000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Audit Supervisor needed for the Leeds office for a top 10 firm of Accountants. The firm has a progressive culture and offers the opportunity to work with exciting and high-profile clients whilst maintaining a work life balance.
To provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner. To help ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects
Benefits: flexible working environment and competitive benefits package
What the role entails:
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and "on the job" training for trainee staff.
- To summarise time spent on regular basis, and to perform the firm's review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the Institute's CPE requirements.
What you need to be the successful Audit Supervisor:
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified with a preferred first or second time pass
- Previous experience of carrying out Assurance related tasks as requested by the Assurance Manager
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven Assurance experience in producing high quality Assurances
- Assurance experience from a practice background would be distinct advantage
- Assurance experience of Owner Managed Business clients would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity, if interest please don't hesitate apply. Or for more information please contact Kelly.