|Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Georgia Boylan|
Automated QA Engineer
**Attractive salary + Excellent package**
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including shift allowance, overtime and van) - please contact me for more information **
I am currently looking for an experienced Automated QA Engineer, on behalf of my major client, a leading provider of technical services to the traffic, lighting and infrastructure market.
The purpose of the Automated QA Engineer:
- You and other developers will be responsible for the quality of the delivered software, you'll also be responsible for development and maintenance of end-to-end and unit tests.
- You'll act as a gatekeeper for the repositories and facilitate the releases with the DevOps engineer.
Automated QA Engineer experience:
Our client is looking for suitable candidate who have considerable knowledge of quality assurance theory and methods.
- Team Foundation Server and Git
- Rest APIs
- Selenium C#
- SQL (or MySQL or Sqlite)
- Understanding of GDPR, data security and penetration testing.
- Working knowledge of agile frameworks, primarily SCRUM.
Minimum degree classification of 2.1 in a software/engineering (or related) discipline or relevant experience.
If your profile matches the experience for the Automated QA engineer please apply as soon as possible as this job will be filled quickly!