|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Automation Test Analyst / SpecFlow
My client within the FinTech arena based in West Sussex are recruiting for x 11 Automation Test Analyst's to join their busy development team.
As an Automation Test Analyst you will be working within scrum teams that consist of developers, product owners, testers and a scrum master.
Aa an Automation Test Analyst you will have solid experience of writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow.
As an Automation Test Analyst with experience of writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow, you will be building as well as extending the automated regression pack for the suite of applications.
Automation Test Analyst Benefits:
- 22 Days Holiday + 1 day per year worked capped at 25 days
- 9% Contributed Pension
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance x4 of salary
- Critical Illness
- Gym on site
- Canteen on site
Automation Test Analyst Responsibilities:
- Writing automation scripts
- Documentation & planning
Automation Test Analyst Skills / Experience:
- 2 years' experience writing automation tests for web applications using SpecFlow
- Test execution and planning
- Exposure to testing tools
- Testing across multiple browsers/devices
- Foundation ISTQB/ISEB
Automation Test Analyst Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Financial Services
- Jira or similar
- Understanding of automation frameworks e.g. Data-Driven, Keyword-Driven.
- Experience working in an Agile methodology
Automation Test Analyst Personal Characteristics:
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills - able to work well with developers, product owners
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.