|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
AV Service Engineer
My client based in the City of London are recruiting for an AV Service Engineer.
As an AV Service Engineer you will be providing AV support for both internal & external customers, performing routine meeting room checks, setting up video \ audio conferences and presentations, and providing quick response to emergency and ad-hoc requests.
AV Service Engineer Benefits
- Competitive family friendly policies
- Private medical cover
- Pension matching scheme
- Discount on selected retailers and gyms
- Voluntary benefits such as; cycle to work, child care vouchers
AV Service Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Meet and greet services as required for important presentations and video conferences.
- Perform routine meeting room checks
- Assist with setting up, testing and supporting high profile presentations and conferences.
- Test equipment prior to meetings and presentations where practical.
- Provide quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests.
- Testing and support for internal and external events.
- Maintain meeting room booking system.
- Undertake training of individuals or groups to improve their abilities to use the equipment.
- Triage, resolve or escalate support calls within agreed timescales using IT Service Management principals and logging systems.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor and troubleshoot video and audio equipment.
- Liaise with third parties to resolve incidents.
- To preserve the security of company systems and data
- Follow business protocols and keep up to date records
- Maintain Service Levels and work towards improved targets.
- Make technical recommendations to IT Service Engineering Team Leader.
AV Service Engineer Qualifications
- ITIL V3
- AV specific qualifications such as Info COMM CTS or AV control systems programming.
- Educated to A level or equivalent qualification or experience in a related field.
AV Service Engineer Skills & Experiences
- Experience in the setup, testing, first line fault finding and installation of electronic audio-visual systems (Preferably
- Polycom, Skype \ Teams, Crestron, AMX, Clevertouch).
- A technical knowledge of conferencing and audio-visual systems.
- Good understanding of VC bridge technology (MCU/RMX).
- Experience of supporting and maintaining collaboration services (Skype \ Teams and Google Hangouts).
- Audio and video compression experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of maintaining and supporting meeting room booking systems. (Condeco).
- Understanding of network infrastructure and protocols.
- Good written and oral communication skills and able to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Self-motivated and effective time management skills including willingness to learn new skills and take the lead when required
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to work calmly under pressure and resolve issues quickly and professionally.
- Ability to think creatively and to problem solve
- Strong customer focus and build a culture of excellent customer service
- Considerable experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience working with C-level Executives.