|Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire||Salary: Up to £21 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Avionic Technician Needed - Based in Cheltenham - 10 month contract
Currently I'm recruiting for a skilled Avionic Technician to join my client who are a leading Aviation company based in Cheltenham on a 10 month contract
As an Avionics Technician in the aerospace environment, you will be responsible for the repair, modification and overhaul of electronic avionic assemblies and printed circuit boards for a variety of civil or military customers.
Key activities for the successful Avionic Technician:
- Evaluation, diagnosis, repair and functional test of aerospace Avionic and Power system Line Replaceable Units.
- Avionic equipment includes visual displays - LCD, CRT, head up and head down units, plus data management systems. The in-depth repairs go down to, and included, PCB fault diagnosis and micro complement replacement.
- Power management equipment includes load contactors, case wiring, and PCB diagnosis and component replacement.
Required skills for the successful Avionic technician:
- Fault find to component level and repair, as required.
- Use of manual and automated test equipment.
- Supporting engineering / quality investigations and project work as and when required.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and read complex electronic digital/analogue circuit diagrams.
- Raise all relevant paperwork to complete the task, ensuring traceability and Regulatory compliance is maintained throughout the repair process.